NEW for NABS 2011: Attendees submitting abstracts must register when abstracts are submitted. Abstracts must be submitted by midnight PST, Monday, January 24, 2011.
Registration Deadlines & Fees
Registration and abstract submission will open at the end of November.
All registration fees are in US Dollars.
Early Registration (By midnight, March 31, 2011)
|NABS Student Member||$200|
Late Registration (April 1 - May 20)
|NABS Student Member||$250|
Onsite Registration (May 21-May 26)
|NABS Student Member||$300|
|One day Registration||$90|
Participants from developing countries
|Participants from developing countries||$100|
|Early Extra Banquet Ticket||$50|
|Late or Onsite Banquet Ticket||$60|
|Fun Run or Volleyball Tournament||$30|
|Narragansett Bay Boat Tour||$50|
|Harvard Forest Field Trip||$65|
|Block Island Field Trip||$65|
|Cape Cod National Seashore Field Trip||$65|
Refunds, minus $50 fee, will be made through April 22, 2011. We regret that after April 22 refunds will not be made.
Non-members paying full registration fees will receive a NABS membership effective until January 1, 2012.
- Making Waves Ep. 23: Freshwater Salinization, Dr. Miguel Cañedo-Argüelles more
- Announcement of SFS Endorsement of the March for Science more
- March 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- 2017 Instars Fellowship applications now available more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Be Kind more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore
New BRIDGES cluster highlights rapid evidence synthesis in environmental causal assessmentsmore
New publication describes the fate and ecological effects of amphetamine on biofilm, seston, and aquatic insect communitiesmore
SFS Bibliography Update: The 2014 SFS Bibliography is available.more
New publication describes dataset developed to assess aquatic condition and watershed integritymore