NEW for NABS 2011: Attendees submitting abstracts must register when abstracts are submitted. Abstracts must be submitted by midnight PST, Monday, January 24, 2011.
Registration Deadlines & Fees
Registration and abstract submission will open at the end of November.
All registration fees are in US Dollars.
Early Registration (By midnight, March 31, 2011)
|NABS Student Member||$200|
Late Registration (April 1 - May 20)
|NABS Student Member||$250|
Onsite Registration (May 21-May 26)
|NABS Student Member||$300|
|One day Registration||$90|
Participants from developing countries
|Participants from developing countries||$100|
|Early Extra Banquet Ticket||$50|
|Late or Onsite Banquet Ticket||$60|
|Fun Run or Volleyball Tournament||$30|
|Narragansett Bay Boat Tour||$50|
|Harvard Forest Field Trip||$65|
|Block Island Field Trip||$65|
|Cape Cod National Seashore Field Trip||$65|
Refunds, minus $50 fee, will be made through April 22, 2011. We regret that after April 22 refunds will not be made.
Non-members paying full registration fees will receive a NABS membership effective until January 1, 2012.
- Making Waves Ep. 24: Quantitative and Computational Approaches to Explain Biodiversity, Dr. Jonathan Tonkin more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Freshwater Science Family Reunion more
- June 2017 issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
- Newsletter! Newsletter! in the drift more
SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore
The SFS ad hoc committee on inclusivity is producing a short video to highlight why freshwater scientists value having a diverse and inclusive societymore
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore
New BRIDGES cluster highlights rapid evidence synthesis in environmental causal assessmentsmore