The 5k Fun Run is a long-standing tradition at the annual meeting. It will be held on Wednesday, May 22nd at 5 p.m. This year's route takes you along the St. John's River along Jacksonville's beautiful Riverwalk. The start and finish are on the Riverwalk behind the hotel, so all your friends and colleagues can cheer you on! If you are interested in participating but do not wish to race, we need volunteers to assist with water stations, setup, and cleanup. Please contact Alicia Schultheis (email@example.com) or John Kominosoki (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 26: Carbon Fates, Dr. Erin Hotchkiss more
- Fall 2017 Issue of In the Drift now available! more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
The deadline to submit proposals for AQUATROP Special Sessions or Symposiums is now November 17, 2017.more
SFS joins CASS in condemning silencing of EPA scientistsmore
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director
VOTING CLOSED - SFS LOGO CONTEST VOTE!
Over 60 logos were submitted by 28 individuals and narrowed to 3 finalists. Now is your chance to select the winner.more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule