Poster Presentation Instructions
Posters will be mounted on poster boards in Grand Ballroom I-IV. We will provide two-sided poster boards, each 4’x 8’. On each side of the poster board, two posters will be mounted side by side. Therefore posters must be no larger than 44.75 inches high by 40.5 inches wide. (These dimensions do not include the frame around the perimeter of each poster board). If your poster exceeds these specifications, it may be subject to removal. Posters will adhere to the boards using push pins that will be provided.
Poster Session Times
The Poster Session will be held on Wednesday, May 22, from 14:00 to 17:00. Posters may be set up beginning Monday, May 20 at approximately 12:00. Posters may be left up through Thursday, but must be taken down by Thursday from 15:30-17:30. After this time, poster boards will be dismantled and posters are subject to being discarded.
- Making Waves Ep. 25: Modeling Environmental DNA Movement in Streams, Arial Shogren more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
- Newsletter! Newsletter! in the drift more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule
COMPETITION CLOSED - SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore
The SFS ad hoc committee on inclusivity is producing a short video to highlight why freshwater scientists value having a diverse and inclusive societymore
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore