Poster Presentation Instructions
Posters will be mounted on poster boards in Grand Ballroom I-IV. We will provide two-sided poster boards, each 4’x 8’. On each side of the poster board, two posters will be mounted side by side. Therefore posters must be no larger than 44.75 inches high by 40.5 inches wide. (These dimensions do not include the frame around the perimeter of each poster board). If your poster exceeds these specifications, it may be subject to removal. Posters will adhere to the boards using push pins that will be provided.
Poster Session Times
The Poster Session will be held on Wednesday, May 22, from 14:00 to 17:00. Posters may be set up beginning Monday, May 20 at approximately 12:00. Posters may be left up through Thursday, but must be taken down by Thursday from 15:30-17:30. After this time, poster boards will be dismantled and posters are subject to being discarded.
- Making Waves Ep. 23: Freshwater Salinization, Dr. Miguel Cañedo-Argüelles more
- Announcement of SFS Endorsement of the March for Science more
- March 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- 2017 Instars Fellowship applications now available more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Be Kind more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore
New BRIDGES cluster highlights rapid evidence synthesis in environmental causal assessmentsmore
New publication describes the fate and ecological effects of amphetamine on biofilm, seston, and aquatic insect communitiesmore
SFS Bibliography Update: The 2014 SFS Bibliography is available.more
New publication describes dataset developed to assess aquatic condition and watershed integritymore