Poster Presentation Instructions
Posters will be mounted on poster boards in Grand Ballroom I-IV. We will provide two-sided poster boards, each 4’x 8’. On each side of the poster board, two posters will be mounted side by side. Therefore posters must be no larger than 44.75 inches high by 40.5 inches wide. (These dimensions do not include the frame around the perimeter of each poster board). If your poster exceeds these specifications, it may be subject to removal. Posters will adhere to the boards using push pins that will be provided.
Poster Session Times
The Poster Session will be held on Wednesday, May 22, from 14:00 to 17:00. Posters may be set up beginning Monday, May 20 at approximately 12:00. Posters may be left up through Thursday, but must be taken down by Thursday from 15:30-17:30. After this time, poster boards will be dismantled and posters are subject to being discarded.
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 26: Carbon Fates, Dr. Erin Hotchkiss more
- Fall 2017 Issue of In the Drift now available! more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
The deadline to submit proposals for AQUATROP Special Sessions or Symposiums is now November 17, 2017.more
SFS joins CASS in condemning silencing of EPA scientistsmore
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director
VOTING CLOSED - SFS LOGO CONTEST VOTE!
Over 60 logos were submitted by 28 individuals and narrowed to 3 finalists. Now is your chance to select the winner.more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule