Student Worker Program
Student workers are needed to serve as assistants in monitoring the concurrent sessions, as well as registration, at the SFS Annual Meeting in Jacksonville. To help defray expenses, students will be paid a stipend for each day worked. These positions will pay $50 for half-day monitors, $100 for full day monitors, and $125 for 8 hours as registration assistants. Please note that conference registration as a student is the main qualification for participation. Details are contained in the special email sent to all students registered for the conference. Check it out for this important information!
Questions? Contact Sue Rulla (email@example.com).
- Making Waves Ep. 25: Modeling Environmental DNA Movement in Streams, Arial Shogren more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
- Newsletter! Newsletter! in the drift more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule
COMPETITION CLOSED - SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore
The SFS ad hoc committee on inclusivity is producing a short video to highlight why freshwater scientists value having a diverse and inclusive societymore
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore