Listserv user guide
NoticeThis document has been compiled and produced by the EARN Association. Permission to copy all or part of this document without fee is granted provided the copies are not used for commercial advantage, and that the EARN Association is cited as the source of the document.
We would like to acknowledge the help and guidance given to us by Eric Thomas while writing the LISTSERV User Guide. Please send any comments to EARNDOC@EARNCC.EARN.NET (or EARNDOC@EARNCC.BITNET).
Written for LISTSERV 1.7f
This document is available in electronic format from:
- LISTSERV@EARNCC.EARN.NET (or LISTSERV@EARNCC.BITNET)
Send the command: GET filename where the filename is either:
- LSVGUIDE PS (Postscript)
- LSVGUIDE MEMO (plain text)
- ftp.earn.net in the directory /doc/listserv
- gopher.earn.net in the item User Services Documentation, Documentation on LISTSERV
This HTML version is based on version 2.0 of the document (ISBN 2-910286-02-9).
© Copyright EARN Association, 1993-1994.
- Making Waves Ep. 24: Quantitative and Computational Approaches to Explain Biodiversity, Dr. Jonathan Tonkin more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Freshwater Science Family Reunion more
- June 2017 issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
- Newsletter! Newsletter! in the drift more
SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore
The SFS ad hoc committee on inclusivity is producing a short video to highlight why freshwater scientists value having a diverse and inclusive societymore
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore
New BRIDGES cluster highlights rapid evidence synthesis in environmental causal assessmentsmore