Latin America Chapter
Chapter Co-ChairsAlonso Ramirez (email@example.com) and Andrea Encalada (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Membership GoalAll of Latin America is included in this chapter, including Mexico, Central and South America, and the Caribbean Islands.
Mission StatementThe primary goal of this chapter is to provide a communication link for a large number of freshwater scientists throughout Latin America and to be a focal point for consensus-building and collaboration within Latin America.
- Fall 2017 Issue of In the Drift now available! more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
- The President's Environment: What's New? more
The deadline to submit proposals for AQUATROP Special Sessions or Symposiums is now November 17, 2017.more
SFS joins CASS in condemning silencing of EPA scientistsmore
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director
VOTING CLOSED - SFS LOGO CONTEST VOTE!
Over 60 logos were submitted by 28 individuals and narrowed to 3 finalists. Now is your chance to select the winner.more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule