Latin America Chapter
Chapter Co-ChairsAlonso Ramirez (email@example.com) and Andrea Encalada (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Membership GoalAll of Latin America is included in this chapter, including Mexico, Central and South America, and the Caribbean Islands.
Mission StatementThe primary goal of this chapter is to provide a communication link for a large number of freshwater scientists throughout Latin America and to be a focal point for consensus-building and collaboration within Latin America.
- Making Waves Ep. 24: Quantitative and Computational Approaches to Explain Biodiversity, Dr. Jonathan Tonkin more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Freshwater Science Family Reunion more
- June 2017 issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
- Newsletter! Newsletter! in the drift more
SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore
The SFS ad hoc committee on inclusivity is producing a short video to highlight why freshwater scientists value having a diverse and inclusive societymore
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore
New BRIDGES cluster highlights rapid evidence synthesis in environmental causal assessmentsmore