Welcome to SFS Classifieds
SFS members, academic institutions, and non-profit organizations can freely post advertisements for position openings, meetings, publications, workshop and courses, or general interest messages.
For-profit companies are allowed to post freely, but a $35 donation to one of the SFS endowments funds is suggested.
Advertisements and messages should be emailed to the SFS Classifieds editor (email@example.com) . If judged acceptable, they will be posted promptly (generally within 48h).
Type of Ads and Messages
- Fall 2017 Issue of In the Drift now available! more
- Making Waves Ep. 25: Modeling Environmental DNA Movement in Streams, Arial Shogren more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director
SFS LOGO CONTEST VOTE!
Over 60 logos were submitted by 28 individuals and narrowed to 3 finalists. Now is your chance to select the winner.more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule
COMPETITION CLOSED - SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore