Last Chance for NABS Member Survey
Expiration Date: 10/25/2020
Dear NABS Members,
Thank you to all who have already participated in the Survey to rank terms that best describe our Society. Over 300 members have responded already!
We encourage members who haven't given us your feedback yet to follow this link NOW.
The survey will close at the end of business on Oct. 27.
The summary of rankings will be shared on NABS web site (http://www.benthos.org/Society-Business/Revisiting-NABS-Name.aspx ) in early November.
NABS Name Committee
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 27: Animal Migrations andnd Freshwater Nutrient Subsidies , Amanda Subalusky more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 26: Carbon Fates, Dr. Erin Hotchkiss more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
- The President's Environment: What's New? more
4th International Symposium of the Benthological Society of Asia and 2nd Youth Freshwater Ecology School August 19-25, 2018more
2018 Benthic Ecology Meeting (BEM) in Corpus Christi, Texas, USA: 28-30 March 2018.
The deadline to submit proposals for AQUATROP Special Sessions or Symposiums is now November 17, 2017.more
SFS joins CASS in condemning silencing of EPA scientistsmore
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director