Last Chance for NABS Member Survey
Expiration Date: 10/25/2020
Dear NABS Members,
Thank you to all who have already participated in the Survey to rank terms that best describe our Society. Over 300 members have responded already!
We encourage members who haven't given us your feedback yet to follow this link NOW.
The survey will close at the end of business on Oct. 27.
The summary of rankings will be shared on NABS web site (http://www.benthos.org/Society-Business/Revisiting-NABS-Name.aspx ) in early November.
NABS Name Committee
- Making Waves Ep. 23: Freshwater Salinization, Dr. Miguel Cañedo-Argüelles more
- Announcement of SFS Endorsement of the March for Science more
- March 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- 2017 Instars Fellowship applications now available more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Be Kind more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore
New BRIDGES cluster highlights rapid evidence synthesis in environmental causal assessmentsmore
New publication describes the fate and ecological effects of amphetamine on biofilm, seston, and aquatic insect communitiesmore
SFS Bibliography Update: The 2014 SFS Bibliography is available.more
New publication describes dataset developed to assess aquatic condition and watershed integritymore