Last Chance for NABS Member Survey
Expiration Date: 10/25/2020
Dear NABS Members,
Thank you to all who have already participated in the Survey to rank terms that best describe our Society. Over 300 members have responded already!
We encourage members who haven't given us your feedback yet to follow this link NOW.
The survey will close at the end of business on Oct. 27.
The summary of rankings will be shared on NABS web site (http://www.benthos.org/Society-Business/Revisiting-NABS-Name.aspx ) in early November.
NABS Name Committee
- Making Waves Ep. 24: Quantitative and Computational Approaches to Explain Biodiversity, Dr. Jonathan Tonkin more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Freshwater Science Family Reunion more
- June 2017 issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
- Newsletter! Newsletter! in the drift more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule
COMPETITION CLOSED - SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore
The SFS ad hoc committee on inclusivity is producing a short video to highlight why freshwater scientists value having a diverse and inclusive societymore
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore