Last Chance for NABS Member Survey
Expiration Date: 10/25/2020
Dear NABS Members,
Thank you to all who have already participated in the Survey to rank terms that best describe our Society. Over 300 members have responded already!
We encourage members who haven't given us your feedback yet to follow this link NOW.
The survey will close at the end of business on Oct. 27.
The summary of rankings will be shared on NABS web site (http://www.benthos.org/Society-Business/Revisiting-NABS-Name.aspx ) in early November.
NABS Name Committee
- Fall 2017 Issue of In the Drift now available! more
- Making Waves Ep. 25: Modeling Environmental DNA Movement in Streams, Arial Shogren more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director
SFS LOGO CONTEST VOTE!
Over 60 logos were submitted by 28 individuals and narrowed to 3 finalists. Now is your chance to select the winner.more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule
COMPETITION CLOSED - SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore