Abstract submission for NABS 2011
Expiration Date: 1/07/2021
Great way of starting off the new year: Submit your abstract (contributed sessions, special sessions or posters) for NABS 2011 in Providence, RI before the rush! (Deadline Friday, January 21, 2011).
Find out about our meeting, "Responding to the Global Water Crisis," its program, special activities and registration on the NABS website (http://www.benthos.org/Annual-Meeting.aspx). Directions for abstract submission and electronic forms are linked to that page.
In addition to registering for the meeting, we also encourage you to please vote for our next society president and also to complete the brief survey on the NABS name change. The Presidential ballot and name change survey are being conducted online from December 15, 2010 through January 21, 2011. Please go to https://www.benthos.org/Society-Business.aspx to vote and conduct the survey.
- Announcement of SFS Endorsement of the March for Science more
- March 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- 2017 Instars Fellowship applications now available more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Be Kind more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore
New BRIDGES cluster highlights rapid evidence synthesis in environmental causal assessmentsmore
New publication describes the fate and ecological effects of amphetamine on biofilm, seston, and aquatic insect communitiesmore
SFS Bibliography Update: The 2014 SFS Bibliography is available.more
New publication describes dataset developed to assess aquatic condition and watershed integritymore