NABS 2011 Abstract Due Now!
Expiration Date: 1/20/2021
Its that time - If you are planning to present a paper, in contributed or special sessions, or as a poster at NABS 2011 in Providence, you must submit your abstract by midnight, Central USA Standard Time, Friday January 21, 2011. See information about the meeting and directions for submission through the NABS website (http://www.benthos.org/Annual-Meeting.aspx).
Looking forward to seeing you there!
In addition to registering for the meeting, we also encourage you to please vote for our next society president and also to complete the brief survey on the NABS name change. The Presidential ballot and name change survey are being conducted online from December 15, 2010 through January 21, 2011. Please go to https://www.benthos.org/Society-Business.aspx to vote and conduct the survey.
As many of you know, one of our own, Dr. Pat Muholland is battling ALS. This year, in honor of Pat and the many others fighting this horrible disease, we, as a scientific society, hope to raise awareness, and money to support ALS research. This year, our annual fun run and volleyball tournament will be events staged to benefit the Rhode Island Chapter of the ALS Association (http://webri.alsa.org/). If you want to support this effort now, please visit the ALS Rhode Island Chapter web page, click on the "Welcome to NABS Members" link near the top of the page, and see our Community of Hope Fund page to donate. More on this effort will come later. Thanks for your support.
- Fall 2017 Issue of In the Drift now available! more
- Making Waves Ep. 25: Modeling Environmental DNA Movement in Streams, Arial Shogren more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director
SFS LOGO CONTEST VOTE!
Over 60 logos were submitted by 28 individuals and narrowed to 3 finalists. Now is your chance to select the winner.more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule
COMPETITION CLOSED - SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore