Last Chance for Abstracts!
Expiration Date: 1/24/2021
Dear NABS Member:
We hope to see you at the 2011 NABS meeting in Providence, RI. Abstract submission and early registration will remain open through the end of the day today (11:59 PACIFIC TIME). This is your last opportunity to become part of this exciting scientific program. If you have already registered and submitted, thank you and we will be in touch over the next few weeks with program information.
Information about the meeting and directions for submission can be found through the NABS web site
NABS 2011 Meeting Organizing Committee
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 27: Animal Migrations andnd Freshwater Nutrient Subsidies , Amanda Subalusky more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 26: Carbon Fates, Dr. Erin Hotchkiss more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
- The President's Environment: What's New? more
Longtime SFS member and Oregon State University professor Dr. Norman Anderson passed away January 13, 2018.more
4th International Symposium of the Benthological Society of Asia and 2nd Youth Freshwater Ecology School August 19-25, 2018more
2018 Benthic Ecology Meeting (BEM) in Corpus Christi, Texas, USA: 28-30 March 2018.
The deadline to submit proposals for AQUATROP Special Sessions or Symposiums is now November 17, 2017.more
SFS joins CASS in condemning silencing of EPA scientistsmore