NABS 2011 Abstract Deadline in ONE WEEK!
Expiration Date: 1/14/2021
Friendly reminder to all who want to submit an abstract for the NABS 2011 meeting in Providence RI: If you are planning to present a paper, in contributed or special sessions, or as a poster, you must submit your abstract by Friday, January 21, 2011. Directions for submission found through the NABS website (http://www.benthos.org/Annual-Meeting.aspx) where you can learn about other details of the meeting (including program, housing information, student activities, the special fun run and volleyball tournament etc.).
In addition to registering for the meeting, we also encourage you to please vote for our next society president and also to complete the brief survey on the NABS name change. The Presidential ballot and name change survey are being conducted online from December 15, 2010 through January 21, 2011. Please go to https://www.benthos.org/Society-Business.aspx to vote and conduct the survey.
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 27: Animal Migrations andnd Freshwater Nutrient Subsidies , Amanda Subalusky more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 26: Carbon Fates, Dr. Erin Hotchkiss more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
- The President's Environment: What's New? more
4th International Symposium of the Benthological Society of Asia and 2nd Youth Freshwater Ecology School August 19-25, 2018more
2018 Benthic Ecology Meeting (BEM) in Corpus Christi, Texas, USA: 28-30 March 2018.
The deadline to submit proposals for AQUATROP Special Sessions or Symposiums is now November 17, 2017.more
SFS joins CASS in condemning silencing of EPA scientistsmore
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director