NABS Endowment Awards for Students
Expiration Date: 2/04/2021
The Board of Trustees of the NABS Endowment Fund encourage students to apply for the 2011 Endowment Awards! These awards recognize excellence among our student members and are designed to support student research in a variety of areas. The awards will be granted on the basis of a one-page description of research or proposed research.
Descriptions of funds and application instructions:
Online application form:
Applications are due February 18, 2011, evaluated by the Board of Trustees (with the exception of the new Undergraduate Travel Award evaluated by the GRC) and applicants will be notified of the outcome in spring. Applications must be submitted electronically on the NABS website.
If you have any questions, contact the committee chair: Michelle Bowman, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Making Waves Ep. 23: Freshwater Salinization, Dr. Miguel Cañedo-Argüelles more
- Announcement of SFS Endorsement of the March for Science more
- March 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- 2017 Instars Fellowship applications now available more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Be Kind more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore
New BRIDGES cluster highlights rapid evidence synthesis in environmental causal assessmentsmore
New publication describes the fate and ecological effects of amphetamine on biofilm, seston, and aquatic insect communitiesmore
SFS Bibliography Update: The 2014 SFS Bibliography is available.more
New publication describes dataset developed to assess aquatic condition and watershed integritymore