NABS Endowment Awards for Students
Expiration Date: 2/04/2021
The Board of Trustees of the NABS Endowment Fund encourage students to apply for the 2011 Endowment Awards! These awards recognize excellence among our student members and are designed to support student research in a variety of areas. The awards will be granted on the basis of a one-page description of research or proposed research.
Descriptions of funds and application instructions:
Online application form:
Applications are due February 18, 2011, evaluated by the Board of Trustees (with the exception of the new Undergraduate Travel Award evaluated by the GRC) and applicants will be notified of the outcome in spring. Applications must be submitted electronically on the NABS website.
If you have any questions, contact the committee chair: Michelle Bowman, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Making Waves Ep. 24: Quantitative and Computational Approaches to Explain Biodiversity, Dr. Jonathan Tonkin more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Freshwater Science Family Reunion more
- June 2017 issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
- Newsletter! Newsletter! in the drift more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule
COMPETITION CLOSED - SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore
The SFS ad hoc committee on inclusivity is producing a short video to highlight why freshwater scientists value having a diverse and inclusive societymore
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore