NABS Endowment Awards for Students
Expiration Date: 2/04/2021
The Board of Trustees of the NABS Endowment Fund encourage students to apply for the 2011 Endowment Awards! These awards recognize excellence among our student members and are designed to support student research in a variety of areas. The awards will be granted on the basis of a one-page description of research or proposed research.
Descriptions of funds and application instructions:
Online application form:
Applications are due February 18, 2011, evaluated by the Board of Trustees (with the exception of the new Undergraduate Travel Award evaluated by the GRC) and applicants will be notified of the outcome in spring. Applications must be submitted electronically on the NABS website.
If you have any questions, contact the committee chair: Michelle Bowman, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fall 2017 Issue of In the Drift now available! more
- Making Waves Ep. 25: Modeling Environmental DNA Movement in Streams, Arial Shogren more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director
SFS LOGO CONTEST VOTE!
Over 60 logos were submitted by 28 individuals and narrowed to 3 finalists. Now is your chance to select the winner.more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule
COMPETITION CLOSED - SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore