Presidential Election Results
Expiration Date: 2/04/2021
Dear NABS members,
It is my pleasure to announce that Dave Penrose has been elected by the NABS membership to serve as our next NABS President. Dave will step into the President-Elect position at the spring 2011 NABS annual meeting, and will serve as President of the Society during the 2012-2013 year.
Special thanks to Stuart Bunn for his willingness to run as a presidential candidate, and serve the society in this important role. The election was very close, and both candidates were clearly excellent choices.
Please help me to congratulate Dave, and thank Stuart.
Nancy C. Tuchman, Past-President
- Making Waves Ep. 24: Quantitative and Computational Approaches to Explain Biodiversity, Dr. Jonathan Tonkin more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Freshwater Science Family Reunion more
- June 2017 issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
- Newsletter! Newsletter! in the drift more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule
COMPETITION CLOSED - SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore
The SFS ad hoc committee on inclusivity is producing a short video to highlight why freshwater scientists value having a diverse and inclusive societymore
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore