Presidential Election Results
Expiration Date: 2/04/2021
Dear NABS members,
It is my pleasure to announce that Dave Penrose has been elected by the NABS membership to serve as our next NABS President. Dave will step into the President-Elect position at the spring 2011 NABS annual meeting, and will serve as President of the Society during the 2012-2013 year.
Special thanks to Stuart Bunn for his willingness to run as a presidential candidate, and serve the society in this important role. The election was very close, and both candidates were clearly excellent choices.
Please help me to congratulate Dave, and thank Stuart.
Nancy C. Tuchman, Past-President
- Announcement of SFS Endorsement of the March for Science more
- March 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- 2017 Instars Fellowship applications now available more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Be Kind more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore
New BRIDGES cluster highlights rapid evidence synthesis in environmental causal assessmentsmore
New publication describes the fate and ecological effects of amphetamine on biofilm, seston, and aquatic insect communitiesmore
SFS Bibliography Update: The 2014 SFS Bibliography is available.more
New publication describes dataset developed to assess aquatic condition and watershed integritymore