NABS 2011 Meeting
Expiration Date: 3/14/2021
Dear NABS 2011 Meeting Attendee:
The organizing committee met last week in Providence, and we are pleased to announce that all abstracts have been accepted. We hope this notification will assist you with your travel plans. However, the scheduling and ordering is still being done so we CANNOT release any specific days, session assignments, or times. Information confirming your specific presentation will follow by the end of March. Please DO NOT contact us since we cannot release information at this time.
Be sure to make your hotel reservations. The Westin Hotel is not only the headquarter hotel but also will be the location of several of the meeting events. It connects directly to the Rhode Island Convention Center, site for the other meeting activities.The Radisson Hotel offers a limited number of lower cost hotel rooms, mainly for students, but it is three miles from the RICC and the Westin. The Radisson will provide limited shuttle service.
It is not too late to sign up for any of the great field trips, workshops, run, or volleyball tournament. These activities are "what makes NABS so much fun" and provide great chances to really interact with other NABSters. April 17 is the last day you can sign up for the field trips and workshops.
Complete information on any of the above mentioned activities is available on the meeting Web site, and you can sign up using your confirmation ID number.
Watch for emails in the next few weeks with details about the program and other meeting information.
On behalf of the organizing committee,
Helen Schneider Lemay
NABS Annual Meeting 2011 Conference Management
5400 Bosque Blvd., Suite 680
Waco, Texas 76710-4446
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 27: Animal Migrations andnd Freshwater Nutrient Subsidies , Amanda Subalusky more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 26: Carbon Fates, Dr. Erin Hotchkiss more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
- The President's Environment: What's New? more
4th International Symposium of the Benthological Society of Asia and 2nd Youth Freshwater Ecology School August 19-25, 2018more
2018 Benthic Ecology Meeting (BEM) in Corpus Christi, Texas, USA: 28-30 March 2018.
The deadline to submit proposals for AQUATROP Special Sessions or Symposiums is now November 17, 2017.more
SFS joins CASS in condemning silencing of EPA scientistsmore
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director