Don't Miss the NABS 2011 Meeting!
Expiration Date: 3/15/2021
If you have not already registered for the 2011 NABS meeting in Providence, Rhode Island, be sure to do so today. There is still time to register and make your hotel reservations as well as sign up for the great field trips, workshops, and other NABS activities.
In fact, if you have not submitted an abstract and would like to do so, we are allowing the submission of abstracts for late breaking posters. We will accept POSTER ONLY abstracts until the end of March. Your poster will NOT be with others in the session and will be designated as "late breaking" for display and scheduling purposes.
You can register for the meeting on-line at https://www.sgmeet.com/nabs/nabs2011/reginfo.asp. Be sure to do so by March 31st to avoid late registration fees. Once you have registered and have received your registration confirmation, you may submit a late breaking abstract via email to the conference management office. Please send your abstract to the attention of Lynda West at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please call 254-776-3550.
We hope to see you in Providence!
On behalf of the organizing committee,
Helen Schneider Lemay
NABS Annual Meeting 2011 Conference Management
5400 Bosque Blvd., Suite 680
Waco, Texas 76710-4446
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 27: Animal Migrations andnd Freshwater Nutrient Subsidies , Amanda Subalusky more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 26: Carbon Fates, Dr. Erin Hotchkiss more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
- The President's Environment: What's New? more
Longtime SFS member and Oregon State University professor Dr. Norman Anderson passed away January 13, 2018.more
4th International Symposium of the Benthological Society of Asia and 2nd Youth Freshwater Ecology School August 19-25, 2018more
2018 Benthic Ecology Meeting (BEM) in Corpus Christi, Texas, USA: 28-30 March 2018.
The deadline to submit proposals for AQUATROP Special Sessions or Symposiums is now November 17, 2017.more
SFS joins CASS in condemning silencing of EPA scientistsmore