Don't Miss the NABS 2011 Meeting!
Expiration Date: 3/15/2021
If you have not already registered for the 2011 NABS meeting in Providence, Rhode Island, be sure to do so today. There is still time to register and make your hotel reservations as well as sign up for the great field trips, workshops, and other NABS activities.
In fact, if you have not submitted an abstract and would like to do so, we are allowing the submission of abstracts for late breaking posters. We will accept POSTER ONLY abstracts until the end of March. Your poster will NOT be with others in the session and will be designated as "late breaking" for display and scheduling purposes.
You can register for the meeting on-line at https://www.sgmeet.com/nabs/nabs2011/reginfo.asp. Be sure to do so by March 31st to avoid late registration fees. Once you have registered and have received your registration confirmation, you may submit a late breaking abstract via email to the conference management office. Please send your abstract to the attention of Lynda West at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please call 254-776-3550.
We hope to see you in Providence!
On behalf of the organizing committee,
Helen Schneider Lemay
NABS Annual Meeting 2011 Conference Management
5400 Bosque Blvd., Suite 680
Waco, Texas 76710-4446
- Fall 2017 Issue of In the Drift now available! more
- Making Waves Ep. 25: Modeling Environmental DNA Movement in Streams, Arial Shogren more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director
SFS LOGO CONTEST VOTE!
Over 60 logos were submitted by 28 individuals and narrowed to 3 finalists. Now is your chance to select the winner.more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule
COMPETITION CLOSED - SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore