SFS 2012 Meeting GRC Workshop Survey
Expiration Date: 10/18/2021
In the interest of providing the best graduate student workshop at the SFS 2012 meeting, we would like to elicit your opinions regarding the format and content of the workshop. There are two general workshop formats that can be followed a technical workshop or a field trip. A technical workshop would generally entail a specific topic and be goal oriented (Objectives being: to learn a set of new skills, learn how to apply for a type of job, etc). The field trip format would entail a specific topic, but would be education oriented (You might learn about a unique ecological system, or a unique management practice, etc.) and you would gain knowledge by visiting location and interacting with experts.
By completing this survey you will enable us to provide the best and most relevant graduate student workshop(s) as well as better enable us to anticipate costs and logistics associated with the workshop. If you have any questions, please e-mail Thomas Parr at email@example.com.
- Fall 2017 Issue of In the Drift now available! more
- Making Waves Ep. 25: Modeling Environmental DNA Movement in Streams, Arial Shogren more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director
SFS LOGO CONTEST VOTE!
Over 60 logos were submitted by 28 individuals and narrowed to 3 finalists. Now is your chance to select the winner.more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule
COMPETITION CLOSED - SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore