SFS 2012 Meeting GRC Workshop Survey
Expiration Date: 10/18/2021
In the interest of providing the best graduate student workshop at the SFS 2012 meeting, we would like to elicit your opinions regarding the format and content of the workshop. There are two general workshop formats that can be followed a technical workshop or a field trip. A technical workshop would generally entail a specific topic and be goal oriented (Objectives being: to learn a set of new skills, learn how to apply for a type of job, etc). The field trip format would entail a specific topic, but would be education oriented (You might learn about a unique ecological system, or a unique management practice, etc.) and you would gain knowledge by visiting location and interacting with experts.
By completing this survey you will enable us to provide the best and most relevant graduate student workshop(s) as well as better enable us to anticipate costs and logistics associated with the workshop. If you have any questions, please e-mail Thomas Parr at email@example.com.
- Announcement of SFS Endorsement of the March for Science more
- March 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- 2017 Instars Fellowship applications now available more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Be Kind more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore
New BRIDGES cluster highlights rapid evidence synthesis in environmental causal assessmentsmore
New publication describes the fate and ecological effects of amphetamine on biofilm, seston, and aquatic insect communitiesmore
SFS Bibliography Update: The 2014 SFS Bibliography is available.more
New publication describes dataset developed to assess aquatic condition and watershed integritymore