SFS 2012 Meeting GRC Workshop Survey
Expiration Date: 10/18/2021
In the interest of providing the best graduate student workshop at the SFS 2012 meeting, we would like to elicit your opinions regarding the format and content of the workshop. There are two general workshop formats that can be followed a technical workshop or a field trip. A technical workshop would generally entail a specific topic and be goal oriented (Objectives being: to learn a set of new skills, learn how to apply for a type of job, etc). The field trip format would entail a specific topic, but would be education oriented (You might learn about a unique ecological system, or a unique management practice, etc.) and you would gain knowledge by visiting location and interacting with experts.
By completing this survey you will enable us to provide the best and most relevant graduate student workshop(s) as well as better enable us to anticipate costs and logistics associated with the workshop. If you have any questions, please e-mail Thomas Parr at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 27: Animal Migrations andnd Freshwater Nutrient Subsidies , Amanda Subalusky more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 26: Carbon Fates, Dr. Erin Hotchkiss more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
- The President's Environment: What's New? more
4th International Symposium of the Benthological Society of Asia and 2nd Youth Freshwater Ecology School August 19-25, 2018more
2018 Benthic Ecology Meeting (BEM) in Corpus Christi, Texas, USA: 28-30 March 2018.
The deadline to submit proposals for AQUATROP Special Sessions or Symposiums is now November 17, 2017.more
SFS joins CASS in condemning silencing of EPA scientistsmore
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director