SFS Invites Abstracts for 2012 Annual Meeting
Expiration Date: 12/09/2021
The Society for Freshwater Science (previously North American Benthological Society) invites submission of abstracts for the 2012 meeting in Louisville, KY (May 20-24). Abstract submission will be open from 7 December 2011 to 22 January 2012.
Meeting information website:
Online abstract submission and registration:
Early registration for the annual meeting will start in mid-January 2012, and will be announced at that time.
If you have questions or comments, contact Jan Stevenson, chair of the Annual Meeting Committee.
- Fall 2017 Issue of In the Drift now available! more
- Making Waves Ep. 25: Modeling Environmental DNA Movement in Streams, Arial Shogren more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director
SFS LOGO CONTEST VOTE!
Over 60 logos were submitted by 28 individuals and narrowed to 3 finalists. Now is your chance to select the winner.more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule
COMPETITION CLOSED - SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore