SFS Invites Abstracts for 2012 Annual Meeting
Expiration Date: 12/09/2021
The Society for Freshwater Science (previously North American Benthological Society) invites submission of abstracts for the 2012 meeting in Louisville, KY (May 20-24). Abstract submission will be open from 7 December 2011 to 22 January 2012.
Meeting information website:
Online abstract submission and registration:
Early registration for the annual meeting will start in mid-January 2012, and will be announced at that time.
If you have questions or comments, contact Jan Stevenson, chair of the Annual Meeting Committee.
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 27: Animal Migrations andnd Freshwater Nutrient Subsidies , Amanda Subalusky more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 26: Carbon Fates, Dr. Erin Hotchkiss more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
- The President's Environment: What's New? more
Longtime SFS member and Oregon State University professor Dr. Norman Anderson passed away January 13, 2018.more
4th International Symposium of the Benthological Society of Asia and 2nd Youth Freshwater Ecology School August 19-25, 2018more
2018 Benthic Ecology Meeting (BEM) in Corpus Christi, Texas, USA: 28-30 March 2018.
The deadline to submit proposals for AQUATROP Special Sessions or Symposiums is now November 17, 2017.more
SFS joins CASS in condemning silencing of EPA scientistsmore