SFS Invites Abstracts for 2012 Annual Meeting
Expiration Date: 12/09/2021
The Society for Freshwater Science (previously North American Benthological Society) invites submission of abstracts for the 2012 meeting in Louisville, KY (May 20-24). Abstract submission will be open from 7 December 2011 to 22 January 2012.
Meeting information website:
Online abstract submission and registration:
Early registration for the annual meeting will start in mid-January 2012, and will be announced at that time.
If you have questions or comments, contact Jan Stevenson, chair of the Annual Meeting Committee.
- Making Waves Ep. 24: Quantitative and Computational Approaches to Explain Biodiversity, Dr. Jonathan Tonkin more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Freshwater Science Family Reunion more
- June 2017 issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
- Newsletter! Newsletter! in the drift more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule
COMPETITION CLOSED - SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore
The SFS ad hoc committee on inclusivity is producing a short video to highlight why freshwater scientists value having a diverse and inclusive societymore
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore