SFS Invites Abstracts for 2012 Annual Meeting
Expiration Date: 12/09/2021
The Society for Freshwater Science (previously North American Benthological Society) invites submission of abstracts for the 2012 meeting in Louisville, KY (May 20-24). Abstract submission will be open from 7 December 2011 to 22 January 2012.
Meeting information website:
Online abstract submission and registration:
Early registration for the annual meeting will start in mid-January 2012, and will be announced at that time.
If you have questions or comments, contact Jan Stevenson, chair of the Annual Meeting Committee.
- Announcement of SFS Endorsement of the March for Science more
- March 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- 2017 Instars Fellowship applications now available more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Be Kind more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore
New BRIDGES cluster highlights rapid evidence synthesis in environmental causal assessmentsmore
New publication describes the fate and ecological effects of amphetamine on biofilm, seston, and aquatic insect communitiesmore
SFS Bibliography Update: The 2014 SFS Bibliography is available.more
New publication describes dataset developed to assess aquatic condition and watershed integritymore