Abstract Deadline Sunday for SFS
Expiration Date: 1/20/2022
Don't forget to submit your abstract for the 2012 Louisville meeting of the Society for Freshwater Science (previously North American Benthological Society).
Deadline: Sunday January 22 at midnight (central time).
No abstract fees.
Early Registration starting early February: members $350 and students $250.
What a BARGAIN!!! Great science, colleagues, river boat mixer, dinner and dancing with Little T&A at the Bats Stadium, and post-session bar crawls, bourbon tours, and a fun day planned for Churchill Downs.
Meeting information website:
Online abstract submission and registration:
If you have questions or comments, contact Jan Stevenson , chair of the Annual Meeting Committee.
- Making Waves Ep. 24: Quantitative and Computational Approaches to Explain Biodiversity, Dr. Jonathan Tonkin more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Freshwater Science Family Reunion more
- June 2017 issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
- Newsletter! Newsletter! in the drift more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule
SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore
The SFS ad hoc committee on inclusivity is producing a short video to highlight why freshwater scientists value having a diverse and inclusive societymore
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore