Abstract Deadline Sunday for SFS
Expiration Date: 1/20/2022
Don't forget to submit your abstract for the 2012 Louisville meeting of the Society for Freshwater Science (previously North American Benthological Society).
Deadline: Sunday January 22 at midnight (central time).
No abstract fees.
Early Registration starting early February: members $350 and students $250.
What a BARGAIN!!! Great science, colleagues, river boat mixer, dinner and dancing with Little T&A at the Bats Stadium, and post-session bar crawls, bourbon tours, and a fun day planned for Churchill Downs.
Meeting information website:
Online abstract submission and registration:
If you have questions or comments, contact Jan Stevenson , chair of the Annual Meeting Committee.
- Making Waves Ep. 23: Freshwater Salinization, Dr. Miguel Cañedo-Argüelles more
- Announcement of SFS Endorsement of the March for Science more
- March 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- 2017 Instars Fellowship applications now available more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Be Kind more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore
New BRIDGES cluster highlights rapid evidence synthesis in environmental causal assessmentsmore
New publication describes the fate and ecological effects of amphetamine on biofilm, seston, and aquatic insect communitiesmore
SFS Bibliography Update: The 2014 SFS Bibliography is available.more
New publication describes dataset developed to assess aquatic condition and watershed integritymore