SFS Awards Applications due February 3rd!
Expiration Date: 1/20/2022
Dear SFS Students:
I hope that all of you have had a great fall semester, and the spring semester is off to a great start. As you get your abstract ready to submit for the 2012 SFS meeting in Louisville, don't forget about the Endowment Awards! Applications are due February 3rd. There are a variety of awards that fund research and travel to the meeting. There is also an undergraduate travel award to fund undergrad travel to the meeting, so if you know of any undergraduates planning to attend encourage them to apply. Also please forward this e-mail to any new SFS graduate students who are not society members yet (and encourage them to become members!).
Information is at this website: https://www.freshwater-science.org/Students-and-Postdocs/Student-Endowment--Awards.aspx
Please let me know if you have any questions about this or anything else as we start planning for Louisville!
SFS Graduate Resources Committee Chair
- Making Waves Ep. 23: Freshwater Salinization, Dr. Miguel Cañedo-Argüelles more
- Announcement of SFS Endorsement of the March for Science more
- March 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- 2017 Instars Fellowship applications now available more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Be Kind more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore
New BRIDGES cluster highlights rapid evidence synthesis in environmental causal assessmentsmore
New publication describes the fate and ecological effects of amphetamine on biofilm, seston, and aquatic insect communitiesmore
SFS Bibliography Update: The 2014 SFS Bibliography is available.more
New publication describes dataset developed to assess aquatic condition and watershed integritymore