SFS Awards Applications due February 3rd!
Expiration Date: 1/20/2022
Dear SFS Students:
I hope that all of you have had a great fall semester, and the spring semester is off to a great start. As you get your abstract ready to submit for the 2012 SFS meeting in Louisville, don't forget about the Endowment Awards! Applications are due February 3rd. There are a variety of awards that fund research and travel to the meeting. There is also an undergraduate travel award to fund undergrad travel to the meeting, so if you know of any undergraduates planning to attend encourage them to apply. Also please forward this e-mail to any new SFS graduate students who are not society members yet (and encourage them to become members!).
Information is at this website: https://www.freshwater-science.org/Students-and-Postdocs/Student-Endowment--Awards.aspx
Please let me know if you have any questions about this or anything else as we start planning for Louisville!
SFS Graduate Resources Committee Chair
- Fall 2017 Issue of In the Drift now available! more
- Making Waves Ep. 25: Modeling Environmental DNA Movement in Streams, Arial Shogren more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director
SFS LOGO CONTEST VOTE!
Over 60 logos were submitted by 28 individuals and narrowed to 3 finalists. Now is your chance to select the winner.more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule
COMPETITION CLOSED - SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore