SFS Awards Applications due February 3rd!
Expiration Date: 1/20/2022
Dear SFS Students:
I hope that all of you have had a great fall semester, and the spring semester is off to a great start. As you get your abstract ready to submit for the 2012 SFS meeting in Louisville, don't forget about the Endowment Awards! Applications are due February 3rd. There are a variety of awards that fund research and travel to the meeting. There is also an undergraduate travel award to fund undergrad travel to the meeting, so if you know of any undergraduates planning to attend encourage them to apply. Also please forward this e-mail to any new SFS graduate students who are not society members yet (and encourage them to become members!).
Information is at this website: https://www.freshwater-science.org/Students-and-Postdocs/Student-Endowment--Awards.aspx
Please let me know if you have any questions about this or anything else as we start planning for Louisville!
SFS Graduate Resources Committee Chair
- Making Waves Ep. 24: Quantitative and Computational Approaches to Explain Biodiversity, Dr. Jonathan Tonkin more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Freshwater Science Family Reunion more
- June 2017 issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
- Newsletter! Newsletter! in the drift more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule
COMPETITION CLOSED - SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore
The SFS ad hoc committee on inclusivity is producing a short video to highlight why freshwater scientists value having a diverse and inclusive societymore
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore