Opening Abstract Submission for Late-Breaking Research- SFS (NABS) Meeting
Expiration Date: 3/14/2022
Abstracts for late-breaking research can be submitted for poster presentations at the meeting website (http://www.sgmeet.com/sfs/sfs2012/).
The submission deadline for late-breaking research is April 1, 2012. This is also the deadline for early registration.
This call for late poster abstracts is intended to accommodate late abstract submissions because we have extra space for posters.
No late-breaking research abstracts will be considered for oral presentations because the schedule for oral presentations is currently being finished.
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 27: Animal Migrations andnd Freshwater Nutrient Subsidies , Amanda Subalusky more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 26: Carbon Fates, Dr. Erin Hotchkiss more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
- The President's Environment: What's New? more
Longtime SFS member and Oregon State University professor Dr. Norman Anderson passed away January 13, 2018.more
4th International Symposium of the Benthological Society of Asia and 2nd Youth Freshwater Ecology School August 19-25, 2018more
2018 Benthic Ecology Meeting (BEM) in Corpus Christi, Texas, USA: 28-30 March 2018.
The deadline to submit proposals for AQUATROP Special Sessions or Symposiums is now November 17, 2017.more
SFS joins CASS in condemning silencing of EPA scientistsmore