Opening Abstract Submission for Late-Breaking Research- SFS (NABS) Meeting
Expiration Date: 3/14/2022
Abstracts for late-breaking research can be submitted for poster presentations at the meeting website (http://www.sgmeet.com/sfs/sfs2012/).
The submission deadline for late-breaking research is April 1, 2012. This is also the deadline for early registration.
This call for late poster abstracts is intended to accommodate late abstract submissions because we have extra space for posters.
No late-breaking research abstracts will be considered for oral presentations because the schedule for oral presentations is currently being finished.
- Announcement of SFS Endorsement of the March for Science more
- March 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- 2017 Instars Fellowship applications now available more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Be Kind more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore
New BRIDGES cluster highlights rapid evidence synthesis in environmental causal assessmentsmore
New publication describes the fate and ecological effects of amphetamine on biofilm, seston, and aquatic insect communitiesmore
SFS Bibliography Update: The 2014 SFS Bibliography is available.more
New publication describes dataset developed to assess aquatic condition and watershed integritymore