Reminder: Early Registration Ends April 1 for SFS Meeting
Expiration Date: 3/29/2022
Early registration for the 2012 SFS/NABS Meeting in Louisville ends April 1. Register at http://www.sgmeet.com/sfs/sfs2012/.
Schedules for the meeting have been posted to help with travel plans. Separate schedules have been posted for all activities and times for special and technical sessions.
Visit https://www.freshwater-science.org/Annual-Meeting.aspx for the latest updates.
- Making Waves Ep. 24: Quantitative and Computational Approaches to Explain Biodiversity, Dr. Jonathan Tonkin more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Freshwater Science Family Reunion more
- June 2017 issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
- Newsletter! Newsletter! in the drift more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule
COMPETITION CLOSED - SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore
The SFS ad hoc committee on inclusivity is producing a short video to highlight why freshwater scientists value having a diverse and inclusive societymore
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore