Early Registration Ends April 1 for SFS Meeting
Expiration Date: 3/28/2022
Early registration for the 2012 SFS/NABS Meeting in Louisville ends April 1. Register at http://www.sgmeet.com/sfs/sfs2012/.
Schedules for the meeting have been posted to help with travel plans. Separate schedules have been posted for all activities and times for special and technical sessions.
Remember, the first 750 registrants will get tickets for the river boat mixer on Tuesday. The capacity for the two river boats is limited because of their size.
Please consider making your reservations at the Marriott Hotel. The Society gets compensated significantly for members staying in Marriott rooms. These funds will be used to support mixers and the endowment. (https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_gi_new&groupID=3632249)
- Announcement of SFS Endorsement of the March for Science more
- March 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- 2017 Instars Fellowship applications now available more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Be Kind more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore
New BRIDGES cluster highlights rapid evidence synthesis in environmental causal assessmentsmore
New publication describes the fate and ecological effects of amphetamine on biofilm, seston, and aquatic insect communitiesmore
SFS Bibliography Update: The 2014 SFS Bibliography is available.more
New publication describes dataset developed to assess aquatic condition and watershed integritymore