Early Registration Ends April 1 for SFS Meeting
Expiration Date: 3/28/2022
Early registration for the 2012 SFS/NABS Meeting in Louisville ends April 1. Register at http://www.sgmeet.com/sfs/sfs2012/.
Schedules for the meeting have been posted to help with travel plans. Separate schedules have been posted for all activities and times for special and technical sessions.
Remember, the first 750 registrants will get tickets for the river boat mixer on Tuesday. The capacity for the two river boats is limited because of their size.
Please consider making your reservations at the Marriott Hotel. The Society gets compensated significantly for members staying in Marriott rooms. These funds will be used to support mixers and the endowment. (https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_gi_new&groupID=3632249)
- Making Waves Ep. 24: Quantitative and Computational Approaches to Explain Biodiversity, Dr. Jonathan Tonkin more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Freshwater Science Family Reunion more
- June 2017 issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
- Newsletter! Newsletter! in the drift more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule
COMPETITION CLOSED - SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore
The SFS ad hoc committee on inclusivity is producing a short video to highlight why freshwater scientists value having a diverse and inclusive societymore
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore