Plan for Annual SFS/NABS Meeting in Louisville
Expiration Date: 5/15/2022
Greetings fellow SFSers.
On behalf of the Annual Meeting Committee, I want to say we really look forward to your arrival and participation in the Annual Meeting for the Society of Freshwater Science in Louisville in about 10 days.
We have a great venue for the meeting, a great set of special and traditional sessions, fun special events, and I've made reservations for perfect weather, too. What more could you ask?
A few items of business.
1. Check the website next week and the program for some minor, last-minute schedule changes that we needed to accommodate.
2. Bring your cornhole bags and boxes for the Banquet if you are driving. We can set them up in the outfield of Slugger Stadium and have a tournament. Let me know if you plan to bring them so I can organized the tournaments.
Jan Stevenson (email@example.com)
- Making Waves Ep. 24: Quantitative and Computational Approaches to Explain Biodiversity, Dr. Jonathan Tonkin more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Freshwater Science Family Reunion more
- June 2017 issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
- Newsletter! Newsletter! in the drift more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule
COMPETITION CLOSED - SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore
The SFS ad hoc committee on inclusivity is producing a short video to highlight why freshwater scientists value having a diverse and inclusive societymore
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore