Plan for Annual SFS/NABS Meeting in Louisville
Expiration Date: 5/15/2022
Greetings fellow SFSers.
On behalf of the Annual Meeting Committee, I want to say we really look forward to your arrival and participation in the Annual Meeting for the Society of Freshwater Science in Louisville in about 10 days.
We have a great venue for the meeting, a great set of special and traditional sessions, fun special events, and I've made reservations for perfect weather, too. What more could you ask?
A few items of business.
1. Check the website next week and the program for some minor, last-minute schedule changes that we needed to accommodate.
2. Bring your cornhole bags and boxes for the Banquet if you are driving. We can set them up in the outfield of Slugger Stadium and have a tournament. Let me know if you plan to bring them so I can organized the tournaments.
Jan Stevenson (email@example.com)
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 27: Animal Migrations andnd Freshwater Nutrient Subsidies , Amanda Subalusky more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 26: Carbon Fates, Dr. Erin Hotchkiss more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
- The President's Environment: What's New? more
4th International Symposium of the Benthological Society of Asia and 2nd Youth Freshwater Ecology School August 19-25, 2018more
2018 Benthic Ecology Meeting (BEM) in Corpus Christi, Texas, USA: 28-30 March 2018.
The deadline to submit proposals for AQUATROP Special Sessions or Symposiums is now November 17, 2017.more
SFS joins CASS in condemning silencing of EPA scientistsmore
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director