Plan for Annual SFS/NABS Meeting in Louisville
Expiration Date: 5/15/2022
Greetings fellow SFSers.
On behalf of the Annual Meeting Committee, I want to say we really look forward to your arrival and participation in the Annual Meeting for the Society of Freshwater Science in Louisville in about 10 days.
We have a great venue for the meeting, a great set of special and traditional sessions, fun special events, and I've made reservations for perfect weather, too. What more could you ask?
A few items of business.
1. Check the website next week and the program for some minor, last-minute schedule changes that we needed to accommodate.
2. Bring your cornhole bags and boxes for the Banquet if you are driving. We can set them up in the outfield of Slugger Stadium and have a tournament. Let me know if you plan to bring them so I can organized the tournaments.
Jan Stevenson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fall 2017 Issue of In the Drift now available! more
- Making Waves Ep. 25: Modeling Environmental DNA Movement in Streams, Arial Shogren more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director
SFS LOGO CONTEST VOTE!
Over 60 logos were submitted by 28 individuals and narrowed to 3 finalists. Now is your chance to select the winner.more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule
COMPETITION CLOSED - SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore