Plan for Annual SFS/NABS Meeting in Louisville
Expiration Date: 5/15/2022
Greetings fellow SFSers.
On behalf of the Annual Meeting Committee, I want to say we really look forward to your arrival and participation in the Annual Meeting for the Society of Freshwater Science in Louisville in about 10 days.
We have a great venue for the meeting, a great set of special and traditional sessions, fun special events, and I've made reservations for perfect weather, too. What more could you ask?
A few items of business.
1. Check the website next week and the program for some minor, last-minute schedule changes that we needed to accommodate.
2. Bring your cornhole bags and boxes for the Banquet if you are driving. We can set them up in the outfield of Slugger Stadium and have a tournament. Let me know if you plan to bring them so I can organized the tournaments.
Jan Stevenson (email@example.com)
- Making Waves Ep. 23: Freshwater Salinization, Dr. Miguel Cañedo-Argüelles more
- Announcement of SFS Endorsement of the March for Science more
- March 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- 2017 Instars Fellowship applications now available more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Be Kind more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore
New BRIDGES cluster highlights rapid evidence synthesis in environmental causal assessmentsmore
New publication describes the fate and ecological effects of amphetamine on biofilm, seston, and aquatic insect communitiesmore
SFS Bibliography Update: The 2014 SFS Bibliography is available.more
New publication describes dataset developed to assess aquatic condition and watershed integritymore