Announcing - Mayfly Larvae of Wisconsin
Expiration Date: 10/28/2021
Introducing the Learning Store's latest publication, Mayfly Larvae of Wisconsin
Mayflies are important members of aquatic communities in Wisconsin and valuable indicators of water quality.
This richly illustrated spiral-bound book allows identification of larvae of over 150 mayfly species known from Wisconsin and nearly 40 more ranging from likely to possible in the state.
To view a sample chapter, visit http://bit.ly/2dKiaDA.
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 27: Animal Migrations andnd Freshwater Nutrient Subsidies , Amanda Subalusky more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 26: Carbon Fates, Dr. Erin Hotchkiss more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
- The President's Environment: What's New? more
4th International Symposium of the Benthological Society of Asia and 2nd Youth Freshwater Ecology School August 19-25, 2018more
2018 Benthic Ecology Meeting (BEM) in Corpus Christi, Texas, USA: 28-30 March 2018.
The deadline to submit proposals for AQUATROP Special Sessions or Symposiums is now November 17, 2017.more
SFS joins CASS in condemning silencing of EPA scientistsmore
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director