Announcing - Mayfly Larvae of Wisconsin
Expiration Date: 10/28/2021
Introducing the Learning Store's latest publication, Mayfly Larvae of Wisconsin
Mayflies are important members of aquatic communities in Wisconsin and valuable indicators of water quality.
This richly illustrated spiral-bound book allows identification of larvae of over 150 mayfly species known from Wisconsin and nearly 40 more ranging from likely to possible in the state.
To view a sample chapter, visit http://bit.ly/2dKiaDA.
- Making Waves Ep. 24: Quantitative and Computational Approaches to Explain Biodiversity, Dr. Jonathan Tonkin more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Freshwater Science Family Reunion more
- June 2017 issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
- Newsletter! Newsletter! in the drift more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule
SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore
The SFS ad hoc committee on inclusivity is producing a short video to highlight why freshwater scientists value having a diverse and inclusive societymore
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore