New permanent senior research position (research director), Irstea Lyon - Integrative Freshwater Ecology
Expiration Date: 4/30/2017
The Irstea Centre in Lyon groups skills in ecology, hydrology, hydraulics, chemistry and ecotoxicology. Its researches inform public policies concerning the management of hydrosystems at the basin scale and the conciliation of human uses, natural hazards and ecosystem quality.
Within the Quantitative Hydroecology Laboratory (LHQ team), you will coordinate international researches on integrative and holistic modelling approaches of hydrosystems, to better understand the functioning of rivers influenced by multiple stressors and identify their restoration potential.
- Making Waves Ep. 23: Freshwater Salinization, Dr. Miguel Cañedo-Argüelles more
- Announcement of SFS Endorsement of the March for Science more
- March 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- 2017 Instars Fellowship applications now available more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Be Kind more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore
New BRIDGES cluster highlights rapid evidence synthesis in environmental causal assessmentsmore
New publication describes the fate and ecological effects of amphetamine on biofilm, seston, and aquatic insect communitiesmore
SFS Bibliography Update: The 2014 SFS Bibliography is available.more
New publication describes dataset developed to assess aquatic condition and watershed integritymore