New permanent senior research position (research director), Irstea Lyon - Integrative Freshwater Ecology
Expiration Date: 4/30/2017
The Irstea Centre in Lyon groups skills in ecology, hydrology, hydraulics, chemistry and ecotoxicology. Its researches inform public policies concerning the management of hydrosystems at the basin scale and the conciliation of human uses, natural hazards and ecosystem quality.
Within the Quantitative Hydroecology Laboratory (LHQ team), you will coordinate international researches on integrative and holistic modelling approaches of hydrosystems, to better understand the functioning of rivers influenced by multiple stressors and identify their restoration potential.
- Fall 2017 Issue of In the Drift now available! more
- Making Waves Ep. 25: Modeling Environmental DNA Movement in Streams, Arial Shogren more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director
SFS LOGO CONTEST VOTE!
Over 60 logos were submitted by 28 individuals and narrowed to 3 finalists. Now is your chance to select the winner.more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule
COMPETITION CLOSED - SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore