New permanent senior research position (research director), Irstea Lyon - Integrative Freshwater Ecology
Expiration Date: 4/30/2017
The Irstea Centre in Lyon groups skills in ecology, hydrology, hydraulics, chemistry and ecotoxicology. Its researches inform public policies concerning the management of hydrosystems at the basin scale and the conciliation of human uses, natural hazards and ecosystem quality.
Within the Quantitative Hydroecology Laboratory (LHQ team), you will coordinate international researches on integrative and holistic modelling approaches of hydrosystems, to better understand the functioning of rivers influenced by multiple stressors and identify their restoration potential.
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 27: Animal Migrations andnd Freshwater Nutrient Subsidies , Amanda Subalusky more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 26: Carbon Fates, Dr. Erin Hotchkiss more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
- The President's Environment: What's New? more
4th International Symposium of the Benthological Society of Asia and 2nd Youth Freshwater Ecology School August 19-25, 2018more
2018 Benthic Ecology Meeting (BEM) in Corpus Christi, Texas, USA: 28-30 March 2018.
The deadline to submit proposals for AQUATROP Special Sessions or Symposiums is now November 17, 2017.more
SFS joins CASS in condemning silencing of EPA scientistsmore
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director