2-Year Postdoctoral Research Position - Alpine Stream Ecology
Graduate Student and Postdoc Positions
Expiration Date: 5/12/2017
The postdoctoral fellow will be hosted within Eawag’s Research Department of Aquatic Ecology (see http://www.eawag.ch/en/aboutus/portrait/organisation/) in the group of Christopher T. Robinson. Selection of the postdoctoral fellow will be based on his or her academic record. An earned Ph.D. degree is required for the postdoctoral appointment. It is expected that the candidate’s Ph.D. degree will have been granted not more than 2 years before the application deadline. The candidate’s application must include a brief letter of application, a curriculum vitae including a list of publications, and names and contact information for two academic references.
Eawag offers a unique research (http://www.eawag.ch/en/aboutus/working/researchenvironment/) and working environment and is committed to promoting equal opportunities for women and men and to support the compatibility of family and work. Applications from women are especially welcome. For more information about Eawag and our work conditions please consult http://www.eawag.chand http://www.eawag.ch/en/aboutus/working/employment/.
The deadline for applications is May 12, 2017 and the selection decision will be made towards the end of May. It is anticipated that the starting date for the postdoctoral position will be July 2017.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please forward all questions regarding the position to email@example.com
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 27: Animal Migrations andnd Freshwater Nutrient Subsidies , Amanda Subalusky more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 26: Carbon Fates, Dr. Erin Hotchkiss more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
- The President's Environment: What's New? more
4th International Symposium of the Benthological Society of Asia and 2nd Youth Freshwater Ecology School August 19-25, 2018more
2018 Benthic Ecology Meeting (BEM) in Corpus Christi, Texas, USA: 28-30 March 2018.
The deadline to submit proposals for AQUATROP Special Sessions or Symposiums is now November 17, 2017.more
SFS joins CASS in condemning silencing of EPA scientistsmore
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director