Environmental Biologist Specialist position with the Kentucky Division of Water
Expiration Date: 7/20/2017
The Environmental Biologist Specialist (#55252BR) stationed in the Madisonville, KY Field Office will work with a partner to collect water and macroinvertebrate samples from streams and rivers in western KY to assist in assessing water quality. The biologist will also be responsible for data management, providing documentation for water quality assessments, and developing reports based on water quality data. Open 7/1 through 7/20.
To learn more about the position and apply, interested applicants will need to go to the following web site and search the job openings.
Job title: Environmental Biologist Specialist
Agency: Energy and Environment Cabinet
Work week: 37.5
For more information, contact Melanie Arnold, Monitoring Section Supervisor, KY Division of Water, 502-782-6879.
- Fall 2017 Issue of In the Drift now available! more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
- The President's Environment: What's New? more
The deadline to submit proposals for AQUATROP Special Sessions or Symposiums is now November 17, 2017.more
SFS joins CASS in condemning silencing of EPA scientistsmore
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director
VOTING CLOSED - SFS LOGO CONTEST VOTE!
Over 60 logos were submitted by 28 individuals and narrowed to 3 finalists. Now is your chance to select the winner.more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule