Environmental Biologist Specialist position with the Kentucky Division of Water
Expiration Date: 7/20/2017
The Environmental Biologist Specialist (#55252BR) stationed in the Madisonville, KY Field Office will work with a partner to collect water and macroinvertebrate samples from streams and rivers in western KY to assist in assessing water quality. The biologist will also be responsible for data management, providing documentation for water quality assessments, and developing reports based on water quality data. Open 7/1 through 7/20.
To learn more about the position and apply, interested applicants will need to go to the following web site and search the job openings.
Job title: Environmental Biologist Specialist
Agency: Energy and Environment Cabinet
Work week: 37.5
For more information, contact Melanie Arnold, Monitoring Section Supervisor, KY Division of Water, 502-782-6879.
- Making Waves Ep. 25: Modeling Environmental DNA Movement in Streams, Arial Shogren more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
- Newsletter! Newsletter! in the drift more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule
COMPETITION CLOSED - SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore
The SFS ad hoc committee on inclusivity is producing a short video to highlight why freshwater scientists value having a diverse and inclusive societymore
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore