Post-doc position on Watershed Integrity
Graduate Student and Postdoc Positions
Expiration Date: 8/31/2017
We have a post-doc position available at the US EPA's Western Ecology Division in Corvallis, OR. The position is funded through the Oakridge/ORISE program, and applications must be submitted through the Zintellect website (https://www.zintellect.com/Account/LogOn).
National and Regional Applications of Hydrologic Landscape Maps and Climate Vulnerability Analyses (position EPA-ORD-NHEERL-WED-2017-03). This post-doctoral opportunity will focus on further development of an HL vulnerability analysis methodology and development of national and regional applications. Qualifications include: a doctoral degree in watershed hydrology, ecohydrology, water resources, or related field with a strong background in spatial analysis and statistics, or a closely related field within five years of the desired starting date, or completion of all requirements for the degree should be expected prior to the start date. Experience in spatial analyses at broad spatial scales and use of climate change data is desired. The desired start date for this appointment is September 15,2017 but is negotiable. The full project description can be found at https://www.zintellect.com/Posting/Details/3479.
- Fall 2017 Issue of In the Drift now available! more
- Making Waves Ep. 25: Modeling Environmental DNA Movement in Streams, Arial Shogren more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director
SFS LOGO CONTEST VOTE!
Over 60 logos were submitted by 28 individuals and narrowed to 3 finalists. Now is your chance to select the winner.more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule
COMPETITION CLOSED - SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore