Post-doc position on Watershed Integrity
Graduate Student and Postdoc Positions
Expiration Date: 8/31/2017
We have a post-doc position available at the US EPA's Western Ecology Division in Corvallis, OR. The position is funded through the Oakridge/ORISE program, and applications must be submitted through the Zintellect website (https://www.zintellect.com/Account/LogOn).
National and Regional Applications of Hydrologic Landscape Maps and Climate Vulnerability Analyses (position EPA-ORD-NHEERL-WED-2017-03). This post-doctoral opportunity will focus on further development of an HL vulnerability analysis methodology and development of national and regional applications. Qualifications include: a doctoral degree in watershed hydrology, ecohydrology, water resources, or related field with a strong background in spatial analysis and statistics, or a closely related field within five years of the desired starting date, or completion of all requirements for the degree should be expected prior to the start date. Experience in spatial analyses at broad spatial scales and use of climate change data is desired. The desired start date for this appointment is September 15,2017 but is negotiable. The full project description can be found at https://www.zintellect.com/Posting/Details/3479.
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 27: Animal Migrations andnd Freshwater Nutrient Subsidies , Amanda Subalusky more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 26: Carbon Fates, Dr. Erin Hotchkiss more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
- The President's Environment: What's New? more
4th International Symposium of the Benthological Society of Asia and 2nd Youth Freshwater Ecology School August 19-25, 2018more
2018 Benthic Ecology Meeting (BEM) in Corpus Christi, Texas, USA: 28-30 March 2018.
The deadline to submit proposals for AQUATROP Special Sessions or Symposiums is now November 17, 2017.more
SFS joins CASS in condemning silencing of EPA scientistsmore
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director