Media LibrariesSFS hosts a number of media libraries designed to provide images for educational purposes. Images may be downloaded and used for teaching.
ImagesSFS digitized images from slide libraries such as the Freshwater Algae and Invertebrate Slide Library and SFS annual meeting contest entries are available to download for personal or education use. View the SFS Images Library...
VideosDigital videos are available for purcase that highlight over 20 features of the aquatic stream enviroment, habitat, and inhabitants. View video information...
In addition, a number of other freshwater-related videos are collected on the SFS YouTube channel: nabsbenthos.
Slide showsSlide shows are available for purchase that contain complete content focused on a number of topics. Topics include stream function, hydro-relicensing, riparian environments, and environmental challeges to conservation. View slide shows...
- Making Waves Ep. 25: Modeling Environmental DNA Movement in Streams, Arial Shogren more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
- Newsletter! Newsletter! in the drift more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule
COMPETITION CLOSED - SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore
The SFS ad hoc committee on inclusivity is producing a short video to highlight why freshwater scientists value having a diverse and inclusive societymore
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore