Media LibrariesSFS hosts a number of media libraries designed to provide images for educational purposes. Images may be downloaded and used for teaching.
ImagesSFS digitized images from slide libraries such as the Freshwater Algae and Invertebrate Slide Library and SFS annual meeting contest entries are available to download for personal or education use. View the SFS Images Library...
VideosDigital videos are available for purcase that highlight over 20 features of the aquatic stream enviroment, habitat, and inhabitants. View video information...
In addition, a number of other freshwater-related videos are collected on the SFS YouTube channel: nabsbenthos.
Slide showsSlide shows are available for purchase that contain complete content focused on a number of topics. Topics include stream function, hydro-relicensing, riparian environments, and environmental challeges to conservation. View slide shows...
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 26: Carbon Fates, Dr. Erin Hotchkiss more
- Fall 2017 Issue of In the Drift now available! more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
The deadline to submit proposals for AQUATROP Special Sessions or Symposiums is now November 17, 2017.more
SFS joins CASS in condemning silencing of EPA scientistsmore
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director
VOTING CLOSED - SFS LOGO CONTEST VOTE!
Over 60 logos were submitted by 28 individuals and narrowed to 3 finalists. Now is your chance to select the winner.more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule