Media LibrariesSFS hosts a number of media libraries designed to provide images for educational purposes. Images may be downloaded and used for teaching.
ImagesSFS digitized images from slide libraries such as the Freshwater Algae and Invertebrate Slide Library and SFS annual meeting contest entries are available to download for personal or education use. View the SFS Images Library...
VideosDigital videos are available for purcase that highlight over 20 features of the aquatic stream enviroment, habitat, and inhabitants. View video information...
In addition, a number of other freshwater-related videos are collected on the SFS YouTube channel: nabsbenthos.
Slide showsSlide shows are available for purchase that contain complete content focused on a number of topics. Topics include stream function, hydro-relicensing, riparian environments, and environmental challeges to conservation. View slide shows...
- March 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- 2017 Instars Fellowship applications now available more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Be Kind more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
- Newsletter! Newsletter! in the drift more
New publication describes the fate and ecological effects of amphetamine on biofilm, seston, and aquatic insect communitiesmore
SFS Bibliography Update: The 2014 SFS Bibliography is available.more
New publication describes dataset developed to assess aquatic condition and watershed integritymore
New BRIDGES cluster highlights the diverse biological and sociological conditions in urban watershedsmore
Freshwater Science is now available on the new University of Chicago Press Journals website.more