Making Waves: Jeffery Muehlbauer
Making Waves is the podcast of the Society for Freshwater Science
Episode 12: How wide is a stream?
This podcast features Dr. Jeffery Muehlbauer discussing his recent paper "How wide is a stream? Spatial extent of the potential 'stream signature' in terrestrial food webs using meta-analysis."
Dr. Jeffery Muehlbauer is a stream ecologist formerly at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. His research focuses on the intersection of physical processes such as geomorphology and macroinvertebrate communities and the food webs that depend on them.
Running time: 11 minutes
Host: Tim Cline
Listen to the podcast
- Announcement of SFS Endorsement of the March for Science more
- March 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- 2017 Instars Fellowship applications now available more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Be Kind more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore
New BRIDGES cluster highlights rapid evidence synthesis in environmental causal assessmentsmore
New publication describes the fate and ecological effects of amphetamine on biofilm, seston, and aquatic insect communitiesmore
SFS Bibliography Update: The 2014 SFS Bibliography is available.more
New publication describes dataset developed to assess aquatic condition and watershed integritymore