Making Waves: Soren Brothers
Making Waves is the podcast of the Society for Freshwater Science
Episode 18: Major changes in the production pathways of the Great Lakes, Dr. Soren Brothers
This month's podcast features Dr. Soren Brothers discussing his work on changes in the Great Lakes production pathways.
Soren Brothers is a post doctoral researcher at the University of Guelph. He is leading a group of researchers from several institutions in both Canada and the United States to address multiple stressors in the Great Lakes. In this podcast we discuss are recent paper in Global Change Biology looking at changes in primary production in the Great Lakes over the last few decades.
Running time: 18 minutes
Host: Tim Cline
Listen to the podcast
- Fall 2017 Issue of In the Drift now available! more
- Making Waves Ep. 25: Modeling Environmental DNA Movement in Streams, Arial Shogren more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director
SFS LOGO CONTEST VOTE!
Over 60 logos were submitted by 28 individuals and narrowed to 3 finalists. Now is your chance to select the winner.more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule
COMPETITION CLOSED - SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore