Making Waves: Soren Brothers
Making Waves is the podcast of the Society for Freshwater Science
Episode 18: Major changes in the production pathways of the Great Lakes, Dr. Soren Brothers
This month's podcast features Dr. Soren Brothers discussing his work on changes in the Great Lakes production pathways.
Soren Brothers is a post doctoral researcher at the University of Guelph. He is leading a group of researchers from several institutions in both Canada and the United States to address multiple stressors in the Great Lakes. In this podcast we discuss are recent paper in Global Change Biology looking at changes in primary production in the Great Lakes over the last few decades.
Running time: 18 minutes
Host: Tim Cline
Listen to the podcast
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 27: Animal Migrations andnd Freshwater Nutrient Subsidies , Amanda Subalusky more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 26: Carbon Fates, Dr. Erin Hotchkiss more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
- The President's Environment: What's New? more
Longtime SFS member and Oregon State University professor Dr. Norman Anderson passed away January 13, 2018.more
4th International Symposium of the Benthological Society of Asia and 2nd Youth Freshwater Ecology School August 19-25, 2018more
2018 Benthic Ecology Meeting (BEM) in Corpus Christi, Texas, USA: 28-30 March 2018.
The deadline to submit proposals for AQUATROP Special Sessions or Symposiums is now November 17, 2017.more
SFS joins CASS in condemning silencing of EPA scientistsmore