Educational Resource MaterialsFreshwater science educational materials are available for download and use in K-12 and University classrooms. Additional links to other online materials are provided.
SFS LabsSFS Labs are presentations (PDF format) that were given at the annual meeting in New Orleans during the teaching session on labs for general ecology classes.
- Algal succession, Dean DiNicola, Shippensburg University
- Soil respiration, Matt McTammany, Bucknell University
- Fish population estimation, Randy Fuller, Colgate University
- Leaf pack experiment, Jessica Hopkins, Idaho State University (supporting material)
Links to selected websitesSFS EDC has identified a number of websites with teaching and outreach resources.
Share Educational MateralsSFS welcomes the contribution of educational materials to make available to others online. View contribution guidelines...
- March 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- 2017 Instars Fellowship applications now available more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Be Kind more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
- Newsletter! Newsletter! in the drift more
New publication describes the fate and ecological effects of amphetamine on biofilm, seston, and aquatic insect communitiesmore
SFS Bibliography Update: The 2014 SFS Bibliography is available.more
New publication describes dataset developed to assess aquatic condition and watershed integritymore
New BRIDGES cluster highlights the diverse biological and sociological conditions in urban watershedsmore
Freshwater Science is now available on the new University of Chicago Press Journals website.more