Share Educational Materials
The Education & Diversity Committee is tasked with expanding our web presence by making teaching material available online. The membership is a great resource not only for undergraduate and graduate level content, but also material for the general public and even K-12 audiences in the freshwater sciences. If you would like to share some of your materials on the SFS website, use the form below to send your content to the committee.
Thank-you for taking the time. Collectively, we can make a great contribution online, not to mention make the lives of our new teachers a little easier.
Please provide the following basic information related to your materials. Please fill out the form for each separate resource you would like to share. You may only submit one file per form, so please compress multiple files into a .zip.
Materials will be reviewed by EDC before posting.
Please enter up to three keywords:
Contact InformationPlease contact EDC Chair, Chris Swan (Chris.Swan@umbc.edu) for questions regarding submissions to the SFS Education Materials.
Please contact the webeditor (email@example.com) for technical questions regarding submissions.
- Making Waves Ep. 24: Quantitative and Computational Approaches to Explain Biodiversity, Dr. Jonathan Tonkin more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Freshwater Science Family Reunion more
- June 2017 issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
- Newsletter! Newsletter! in the drift more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule
SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore
The SFS ad hoc committee on inclusivity is producing a short video to highlight why freshwater scientists value having a diverse and inclusive societymore
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore