Business and Services
Ecological Monitoring and Assessment
3206 Maple Leaf Dr.
Phone: (847) 564-9905
How to Subscribe to FWS
SFS members receive /Freshwater Science/ online as a benefit of
membership. Individual membership rates for 2014: $75 regular, $55
young professional, $40 students, and free to emeritus. The print
edition may be added for an extra $75 per year (plus postage for non-U.S. members).
Individual subscription are reserved for SFS members only. All SFS members receive FWS online and members may request a print copy with SFS membership for US$75.00. One cannot subscribe to the journal without being a member. To subscribe to the journal, fill in the membership application.
Institutional print + electronic and e-only subscriptions are available through JSTOR's Current Scholarship Program and include unlimited online access; rates are tiered according to an institution's type and research output: $248 to $496 (print+electronic), $210 to $420 (e-only). For print+electronic and e-only subscriptions contact email@example.com. Institutional print-only is $248. For print-only subscriptions contact the University of Chicago Press, Journals Division, P.O. Box 37005, Chicago, IL 60637. Telephone: (773) 753-3347 or toll-free in the United States and Canada (877) 705-1878. Fax: (773) 753-0811 or toll-free (877) 705-1879. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see if your institution has an active subscription to Freshwater Science, visit
-05.aspx. If your institution has a Print-Only subscription or is not listed,
visit http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/LRF/FWS to recommend Freshwater
Science to your librarian.
For additional rates, including single-copy rates, please visit www.journals.uchicago.edu/FWS/. Free or deeply discounted access is available in most developing nations through the Chicago Emerging Nations Initiative (www.journals.uchicago.edu/ceni/). Additional taxes and/or postage for non-U.S. subscriptions may apply.
Purchase Back Issues
To purchase back volumes or single issues, send an email to the Business Manager, Irwin Polls (email@example.com). Some shipping costs may apply.
Two other special publications are available for purchase:
- Beneath the Surface: A History of the North American Benthological Society: 1953 to 2003 by Rosemary J. MacKay (2005) for US$15.00
- The 25th Anniversary Issue of the Journal of the North American Benthological Society (2010) for US$29.95
Copyrights and Permissions
- Making Waves Ep. 24: Quantitative and Computational Approaches to Explain Biodiversity, Dr. Jonathan Tonkin more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Freshwater Science Family Reunion more
- June 2017 issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
- Newsletter! Newsletter! in the drift more
SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore
The SFS ad hoc committee on inclusivity is producing a short video to highlight why freshwater scientists value having a diverse and inclusive societymore
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore
New BRIDGES cluster highlights rapid evidence synthesis in environmental causal assessmentsmore