Freshwater Science is now available on the new University of Chicago Press Journals website
Published On: 1/8/2016
Freshwater Science is now available on the new University of Chicago Press Journals website.
Freshwater Science is now available on the new University of Chicago Press Journals website. The website is new, but your member access has not changed. Your SFS membership entitles you to the full run of FWS, J-NABS, and FIB and current e-Book editions, which you may continue to access by logging in to the SFS site (http://www.freshwater-science.org/) using the email address and password associated with your membership.
If your institution subscribes to FWS, and you have been in the habit of accessing articles through that institutional subscription, please note that their catalog will be updated to direct to the new University of Chicago Press Journals website.
- Making Waves Ep. 23: Freshwater Salinization, Dr. Miguel Cañedo-Argüelles more
- Announcement of SFS Endorsement of the March for Science more
- March 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- 2017 Instars Fellowship applications now available more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Be Kind more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore
New BRIDGES cluster highlights rapid evidence synthesis in environmental causal assessmentsmore
New publication describes the fate and ecological effects of amphetamine on biofilm, seston, and aquatic insect communitiesmore
SFS Bibliography Update: The 2014 SFS Bibliography is available.more
New publication describes dataset developed to assess aquatic condition and watershed integritymore