Freshwater Science is now available on the new University of Chicago Press Journals website
Published On: 1/8/2016
Freshwater Science is now available on the new University of Chicago Press Journals website.
Freshwater Science is now available on the new University of Chicago Press Journals website. The website is new, but your member access has not changed. Your SFS membership entitles you to the full run of FWS, J-NABS, and FIB and current e-Book editions, which you may continue to access by logging in to the SFS site (http://www.freshwater-science.org/) using the email address and password associated with your membership.
If your institution subscribes to FWS, and you have been in the habit of accessing articles through that institutional subscription, please note that their catalog will be updated to direct to the new University of Chicago Press Journals website.
- Fall 2017 Issue of In the Drift now available! more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
- The President's Environment: What's New? more
The deadline to submit proposals for AQUATROP Special Sessions or Symposiums is now November 17, 2017.more
SFS joins CASS in condemning silencing of EPA scientistsmore
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director
VOTING CLOSED - SFS LOGO CONTEST VOTE!
Over 60 logos were submitted by 28 individuals and narrowed to 3 finalists. Now is your chance to select the winner.more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule