Freshwater Science is now available on the new University of Chicago Press Journals website
Published On: 1/8/2016
Freshwater Science is now available on the new University of Chicago Press Journals website.
Freshwater Science is now available on the new University of Chicago Press Journals website. The website is new, but your member access has not changed. Your SFS membership entitles you to the full run of FWS, J-NABS, and FIB and current e-Book editions, which you may continue to access by logging in to the SFS site (http://www.freshwater-science.org/) using the email address and password associated with your membership.
If your institution subscribes to FWS, and you have been in the habit of accessing articles through that institutional subscription, please note that their catalog will be updated to direct to the new University of Chicago Press Journals website.
- Making Waves Ep. 24: Quantitative and Computational Approaches to Explain Biodiversity, Dr. Jonathan Tonkin more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Freshwater Science Family Reunion more
- June 2017 issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
- Newsletter! Newsletter! in the drift more
SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore
The SFS ad hoc committee on inclusivity is producing a short video to highlight why freshwater scientists value having a diverse and inclusive societymore
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore
New BRIDGES cluster highlights rapid evidence synthesis in environmental causal assessmentsmore