Freshwater Science is now available on the new University of Chicago Press Journals website
Published On: 1/8/2016
Freshwater Science is now available on the new University of Chicago Press Journals website.
Freshwater Science is now available on the new University of Chicago Press Journals website. The website is new, but your member access has not changed. Your SFS membership entitles you to the full run of FWS, J-NABS, and FIB and current e-Book editions, which you may continue to access by logging in to the SFS site (http://www.freshwater-science.org/) using the email address and password associated with your membership.
If your institution subscribes to FWS, and you have been in the habit of accessing articles through that institutional subscription, please note that their catalog will be updated to direct to the new University of Chicago Press Journals website.
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 27: Animal Migrations andnd Freshwater Nutrient Subsidies , Amanda Subalusky more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 26: Carbon Fates, Dr. Erin Hotchkiss more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
- The President's Environment: What's New? more
4th International Symposium of the Benthological Society of Asia and 2nd Youth Freshwater Ecology School August 19-25, 2018more
2018 Benthic Ecology Meeting (BEM) in Corpus Christi, Texas, USA: 28-30 March 2018.
The deadline to submit proposals for AQUATROP Special Sessions or Symposiums is now November 17, 2017.more
SFS joins CASS in condemning silencing of EPA scientistsmore
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director