Please provide feedback on the SFS logo redesign
Published On: 5/30/2017
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesign
Nearly 400 of you voted for whether or not to change our logo. A large majority of you favor a change, but some members were not enthusiastic about the choice offered. We are revisiting our options with our design company (Agentic.ca) and would like more feedback from the membership.
Agentic presented a webinar on the development of candidate logos that can be viewed here.
A PDF of the presentation is also available.
Finally, please take this short survey on possible SFS logo designs.
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 27: Animal Migrations andnd Freshwater Nutrient Subsidies , Amanda Subalusky more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 26: Carbon Fates, Dr. Erin Hotchkiss more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
- The President's Environment: What's New? more
4th International Symposium of the Benthological Society of Asia and 2nd Youth Freshwater Ecology School August 19-25, 2018more
2018 Benthic Ecology Meeting (BEM) in Corpus Christi, Texas, USA: 28-30 March 2018.
The deadline to submit proposals for AQUATROP Special Sessions or Symposiums is now November 17, 2017.more
SFS joins CASS in condemning silencing of EPA scientistsmore
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director