Please provide feedback on the SFS logo redesign
Published On: 5/30/2017
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesign
Nearly 400 of you voted for whether or not to change our logo. A large majority of you favor a change, but some members were not enthusiastic about the choice offered. We are revisiting our options with our design company (Agentic.ca) and would like more feedback from the membership.
Agentic presented a webinar on the development of candidate logos that can be viewed here.
A PDF of the presentation is also available.
Finally, please take this short survey on possible SFS logo designs.
- Fall 2017 Issue of In the Drift now available! more
- Making Waves Ep. 25: Modeling Environmental DNA Movement in Streams, Arial Shogren more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director
SFS LOGO CONTEST VOTE!
Over 60 logos were submitted by 28 individuals and narrowed to 3 finalists. Now is your chance to select the winner.more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule
COMPETITION CLOSED - SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore