Please provide feedback on the SFS logo redesign
Published On: 5/30/2017
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesign
Nearly 400 of you voted for whether or not to change our logo. A large majority of you favor a change, but some members were not enthusiastic about the choice offered. We are revisiting our options with our design company (Agentic.ca) and would like more feedback from the membership.
Agentic presented a webinar on the development of candidate logos that can be viewed here.
A PDF of the presentation is also available.
Finally, please take this short survey on possible SFS logo designs.
- Making Waves Ep. 24: Quantitative and Computational Approaches to Explain Biodiversity, Dr. Jonathan Tonkin more
- Emily Bernhardt's President's Environment: Freshwater Science Family Reunion more
- June 2017 issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- What's happenin'? Find out the news In The Drift... more
- Read the Spring 2016 issue of in the drift! more
- Proposed Constitutional Revisions 2016 more
- Newsletter! Newsletter! in the drift more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule
SFS announces logo redesign competition. Submissions due 21 Aug. 2017.more
Please take a short survey on the SFS logo redesignmore
The SFS ad hoc committee on inclusivity is producing a short video to highlight why freshwater scientists value having a diverse and inclusive societymore
Upcoming deadlines for the Fourth Symposium on Urbanization and Stream Ecologymore