EPA Report: Connectivity of streams and wetlands to downstream waters
Published On: 11/1/2013
Comments invited on EPA report focused on connectivity of streams and wetlands to downstream waters
Comments can be submitted by signing the joint Scientists Comment Letter by November 4, 2013 or by submitting an individual comment letter by November 6, 2013.
SFS members are invited to present relevant science to the SAB review panel public meeting by emailing SAB officer Dr. Thomas Armitage (email@example.com) or calling him at (202) 564–2155 and requesting a speaking slot.
Click here for detailed directions for submitting oral and written comments.
For more information, feel free to contact Michael Paul (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 26: Carbon Fates, Dr. Erin Hotchkiss more
- Fall 2017 Issue of In the Drift now available! more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
The deadline to submit proposals for AQUATROP Special Sessions or Symposiums is now November 17, 2017.more
SFS joins CASS in condemning silencing of EPA scientistsmore
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director
VOTING CLOSED - SFS LOGO CONTEST VOTE!
Over 60 logos were submitted by 28 individuals and narrowed to 3 finalists. Now is your chance to select the winner.more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule