Freshwater Science - Bridges: Conservation partnerships between scientists and non-profit agencies
Published On: 6/10/2014
Freshwater Science - BRIDGES cluster: The role of conservation partnerships between scientists and non-profit agencies in freshwater science and management
Stelzer, R. and D.R. Kashian. 2014. The role of conservation partnerships between scientists and non-profit agencies in freshwater science and management. Freshwater Science 33(2):670-673.
Kashian, D.R., A. Krause, L. Sano, K. Drouillard, and B. Nowell. 2014. Capacity building in stakeholders around Detroit River fish consumption advisory issues. Freshwater Science 33(2):674-678.
Isley, E.S., A.D. Steinman, P.N. Isley, and M.A. Parsell. 2014. Building partnerships to tackle conservation and management of West Michigan's natural resources. Freshwater Science 33(2):679-685.
Latimore, J.A. and P.J. Steen. 2014. Integrating freshwater science and local management through volunteer monitoring partnerships: the Michigan Clean Water Corps. Freshwater Science 33(2):686-692.
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 26: Carbon Fates, Dr. Erin Hotchkiss more
- Fall 2017 Issue of In the Drift now available! more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
The deadline to submit proposals for AQUATROP Special Sessions or Symposiums is now November 17, 2017.more
SFS joins CASS in condemning silencing of EPA scientistsmore
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director
VOTING CLOSED - SFS LOGO CONTEST VOTE!
Over 60 logos were submitted by 28 individuals and narrowed to 3 finalists. Now is your chance to select the winner.more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule