Application for the 2018 SFS Endowment Awards for Students & Others
The SFS Endowment Awards for Students (* any researcher as well as students may apply for the Systematics award) application consists of two parts.
Part 1 consists of basic applicant information. Note: non-students applying for the Systematics award do not need to complete the degree program information).
Part 2 requires a one-page description of your research or proposed research uploaded as a PDF. Please see the instructions below for the one-page description and follow the formatting guidelines.
Completed applications are due on January 31, 2018 and must be submitted through this page on the SFS website.
If you have any questions, contact the committee chair: Wilfred Wollheim, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Part 1
Please fill out your information for Part 1 of the application.
*Students applying for various named funds (Simpson, Boesel/Sanderson, Systematics and travel awards) will also be considered for the General Endowment awards.
- Fall 2017 Issue of In the Drift now available! more
- September 2017 Issue of Freshwater Science now online more
- Does Cultural Diversity Matter to Scientific Societies? Read the President's Environment more
- SFS Student Presentation Awards! more
- In the drift just fell into your sampler! The Spring 2015 Newsletter is here! more
- Making Waves Podcast Episode 14: Nitrogen Fixation in a Warming World, Dr. Jill Welter more
- The President's Environment: What's New? more
The deadline to submit proposals for AQUATROP Special Sessions or Symposiums is now November 17, 2017.more
SFS joins CASS in condemning silencing of EPA scientistsmore
Andy Leidolf appointed as SFS Executive Director
VOTING CLOSED - SFS LOGO CONTEST VOTE!
Over 60 logos were submitted by 28 individuals and narrowed to 3 finalists. Now is your chance to select the winner.more
SFS signs two letters sent to the US EPA regarding the Trump Administration's proposed revisions to the Waters of the US rule